America is a great country that has been struck with a terrible
incomprehensible and uncontrollable tragedy.

I hope President Bush finds the guidance and the strength he needs, from
wherever he finds that, to make the best decisions possible.

I hope the Governor of La. and the Mayor of New Orleans find the  strength
and guidance they need to make the best decisions possible.

I hope the troops and police who have put others needs ahead of  their own
continue to do so and also be looked after in their time of  need.

I hope the armies of volunteers from all over the US be able to find  the
strength to continue long term after the tragedy leaves the headlines.

I hope the many big corporations who gave unselfishly be rewarded by  being
remembered by their customers and all of us.

I hope the drug companies who have help us all so much be rewarded so  they
may continue to do the great job and further the wonderful research that  has
improved all of our lives.

I hope the government employees who have worked long and hard  hours and had
the well being of everyone as a driver for their decisions be  understood and
thanked for a job well done under the most difficult  circumstances.

I hope the leaders of all political parties continue in their quest to
better the state of everyone.

I hope the UN finds the path to their true mission.

I hope those who suffer from terrible physical pain find comfort.

I hope those who's minds have been twisted and altered by terrible  diseases
and the drugs needed to treat them like Parkinson's,  Alzheimer's and other
mental disorders find some peace.

I hope those who suffer from terrible paranoia as a result of disease and
drugs are able to find peace.

I hope those who are so self centered that they can only think of  themselves
and fail to see the needs of those around them find the peace and  kindness
in their hearts to give of themselves without expecting something in  return.

I hope those who see themselves as the center of the universe realize there
are others here with them and around them who have worth also.

I hope those who have no patience will find some.

I hope those who can only see their beliefs as valid are able to reach a
level of understanding that broadens their vision.

I hope the animals who have been struck by this and other tragedy's survive
when they can and suffer little when they can't.

I hope that every human will take pause and put someone else's needs  ahead
of their own even if for a short time.

I'm sure I have forgotten something or someone but that's what this disease
will do to you.  Please forgive me it must be the start of that  dementia that
can hit so many of us.

Regards to all

Theresa