Here are a couple of suggestions that I hope will help.

They are some I have heard over the years and have helped

Orange juice speeds the absorption of Sinemet.

Ensure tastes good and has basically many needed nutrients  though expensive.

Have you looked into health stores Internet sites like GNC.  They have
liquid diets available to help put on weight.  Be careful to avoid high  protein
foods. They will interfere with the absorption of dopamine.

Good Luck

Theresa