Dear Friends,

Thank you for all your mails.  They are very enriching and keep me going.   I live in India in the city of Mumbai where there is not much awareness of this disease.  For the past 8 years I have managed pretty well but now I am experiencing the "on-off effect of  Levadopa. I am very disappointed with Amgen and should not be allowed to get away with this. Hope that GDNF will  come out in an encapulated form as well or was it an eye-wash to cool frayed tempers in the present scenario?

Thank each one of you for your support. God bless you all,

Ronald

PS: A special thanks to you Rick