> The marriage contract no doubt evolved as a result of a long history of sad
> human betrayals.  Unfortunately, it is not enforcable in Court.  Imagine a
> Judge telling a spouse that she must love and cherish in sickness and in
> health and give up her boyfriend.

I think it is difficult to blame someone for leaving the boat. Some people
feel they cannot stay and perhaps it is best that way. You cannot force love.
You do not stay because it is your duty or for pity. You stay because you
want to and couldn´t imagine not helping but contexts can be different and it
is best to leave if you feel you are not up to it. I am sure it is also a
difficult decision
Maryse cg JOhn 76,16