For those few of you on the List who count yourself as a free thinker, humanist. agnostic, atheist or decline to commit, you may be interested to know we now have  a poorly paid atheist  lobbyist, Lori Brown in our nation's godly capital, working for stem cell research, emergency contraception and separation of church and state.  She used to be a Nevada US representative and an English teacher and teacher of college level constitutional law.

In light of past and recent events, I think it is about time we had a reasonable discussion about the theism that has a stranglehold on our government.  Of course it won't happen.  Gods and goddesses are still very popular and effective in keeping people in line when we have a wedding of church and state.

Ray, an agnostic