Ray:

I have followed the Bush bashing mail and had the same reaction. There are
no substantive arguments on their side just vague complaints about
censorship. One could also count the PD related posts on their side and
they are few. Rather than their complaining, I would like to see a well
reasoned description of what Bush is doing. And I don't mean a rehash of
what they are saying. Example: Somebody said we are fighting terrorists in
Iraq. That may be true today, but it certainly was not the premise on which
this preemptive war was started. There were no terrorists there then.
Saddam would not stand for the competition. Iraq has become a fertile
ground for them. Indeed Iraq as a single country may well cease to exist.

K. F.

             rayilynlee
             Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
             "Parkinson's                                               cc
             Information
             Exchange Network"                                     Subject
             <PARKINSN@listser         Arguments please, not whining
             v.utoronto.ca>

             09/25/2005 02:56
             PM

             Please respond to
               "Parkinson's
                Information
             Exchange Network"

Teresa,

I would like an example of how I have displayed hatred for anyone on this
list.  Let's hear some ARGUMENTS from you about why a cell is a person, why
a preemptive war is OK.  I would love to debate these issues with anyone
instead of your just claiming I am hateful.

I have been through the fire in life and the classroom and am not afraid of
you.  I am not going away.   Your problem with me is that you don't  seem
have any arguments.

Just saw a great movie, "Warm Springs" about FDR (who as a Republican I
used
to oppose) and how he dealt with polio.  When I cried several times, my dog
did too.   We never saw FDR's greatest battle, I highly recommend it.
Ray