Parkinson's Disease Data From the Aeolus Pharmaceuticals Pipeline ...
PR Newswire (press release) - New York,NY,USA
... the Aeolus Pipeline Initiative, will be presented at the Nineteenth Annual Symposia on Etiology, Pathogenesis, and Treatment of Parkinson's Disease and Other ...

Korean finds mechanism Parkinson's disease
Scoop.co.nz (press release) - New Zealand
... In the future, we will be able to fundamentally treat incurable diseases, such as Parkinson's disease, by developing drugs that activate or deactivate the ...

Oxford Biomedica Plc announces Interim Results
Market Wire (press release) - USA
... Phase I/II trial in Parkinson's disease anticipated to start in 2006 - Preclinical efficacy data with RetinoStat(R) for age-related macular degeneration ...

Bristol,UK: Drug nerve infusion reversed Parkinson's brain damage ...
Corethics - London,UK
... Robin Elliott of the Parkinson's Disease Foundation, said the report was "obviously very significant and exciting." Amgen, the company that manufactures GDNF ...
See all stories on this topic

Technical Q&A with Lennard Zinn - A hard lesson; A raffle; Is an ...
VeloNews - Boulder,CO,USA
... August 19-21, my wife and I attended the second annual Sunflower Revolution fund-raising event for the Davis Phinney Foundation for Parkinson's Disease research ...

Pope John Paul's Last Days Chronicled
Discovery Channel - USA
... According to Italian media, the Vatican, who said nothing for years about John Paul suffering from Parkinson's disease, chronicled the pontiff's "extrema ...
See all stories on this topic