Dear Friends with Whom I Share the Daily Drudge of Dealing with PD,

First, Like most of you, I have days when I just can't function.  And that
means I can't get out of bed, let alone read e-mail.  So, I have admittedly
missed a few of the political threads.  But I've read enough to know that
those who write them have given the e-mails careful thought before posting
them.

Regardless of which "side" any of us take on the issues, it seems clear we
have some very intelligent people on this list who are writing some pretty
sophisticated and well-reasoned posts to espouse their particular viewpoint.

PD robs us of so much.  It is so easy to become complacent about most
happenings in our lives.  So, it seems to me it has to be beneficial to all
of us if we engage in the mentally stimulating exercise of challenging our
remaining brain cells to "Bash Bush", "Bash the Bush Bashers", "Bemoan the
proliferation of political pundits on the list", etc., etc.

There is so much political divisiveness in our country that it can hardly
seem surprising that it spills over into e-mail lists.  I subscribe to
several non-PD related lists and they all have a similar situation.  It is
just what people are thinking about a lot these days.

If list members really can't deal with it, their right to a somewhat
politically free list could be ensured fairly easily.  Those who are writing
or responding to politically based posts could simply make their subject
line "Politically Oriented Post"; or "POP".  Then if you don't want to read
it, use your God given right to hit the delete key.  It seems that way we
can all get what we want/need from this list.

Just my two cents worth.

Our bodies are attacking us; let's not attack each other, too.  Let's
declare war on PD, not each other.

With respect and love to each of you,

Claudia