I understand all of those who are frustrated with the Bush bashers.
I'm a Bush basher too, and sometimes we just get carried away.
There's just so much to bash.

I hope you will forgive me, and Rayilynn and others, for getting
frustrated with so many policies which we not only don't agree with,
but which we also see as detrimental to human progress over all, and
to Parkinson's research specifically.  It's really hard to keep your
mouth and your typewriter shut when so much of what you see your
leader doing goes against your moral fibre.  And here's another
departure point for another round of arguing about who has morals and
who doesn't.

My wife is a Unitarian, and her car carries a sticker that says, "We
are all family.  We all have value."  And we all have values.  If you
can't stand to even read what I say about my values, then don't open
my emails.  I would also suggest doing a Google on the word,
"tolerance".

If you get the listserv as a digest, in just one email, I think there
should be a way to receive postings separately, as I do, so you can
delete messages from people you don't agree with.  Luckily, you can't
delete people who nay-say what you believe in.  If that upsets you
overmuch, again, I apologize.  In making a political statement, I
really don't want to upset your applecart of plenty, but it's stacked
so high that a little bump in the road could cause an apple-anche
(sorry, had to do that.  tee hee)  But to me, someone has to state the
obvious: the emperor has no clothes!

Ray has been fighting for all of us, and she's been fighting this
disease longer than I have.  Far as I'm concerned, she can say
whatever she wants.

And so can you.  What's wrong with that?

Enjoy Fall!
Rick McGirr
Email: [log in to unmask]