Thank you, thank you, thank you, CJ., I thought I was the only one sick of
the political attacks.  I guess when you are so hate filled about one  person,
nothing else matters.  Sorry to hear you leaving, I have started 8  million
times to do the same thing, but I just think maybe there is someone out  there
who needs support instead of witch hunting.  I have asked to discuss  things
intelligently without the name calling and personal attacks but that  evidently
can't happen.  So much energy is wasted hating and even without a  GOD, there
must be something higher.
Gerry