Just a quick FYI:  I have received 7 responses to my earlier email.
Three of them were opposed to political discussions.  Four agreed with
me.  No scientific conclusions can be drawn here.  But I'd like to
point out that some people on the list agree that politics is
definitely part of our quest.

I do intend to step back a while, and let you have your space.  But I
will be working for us all wherever I can, to advance the cause of
curing PD.  I admire and support all of you who are in the fight.
After all, we have a lot in common.

Enjoy Fall!
Rick McGirr
Email: [log in to unmask]