My thoughts again, is that this is a list for comfort, support, information
and compassion.  I don't need to look the word tolerance up in any  dictionary.
I have been dealing with this disease for 20 years, no, I don't have
symptoms in my body but I have everything else 24 hours a day.  As you all  know, I
can't remember my life without Parkinson's in it.  I work day and  night to
find a cure, doing everything I can, and I will continue to do  so.
Gerry