Bob:

Were have those who support the political status quo taken us. Are you
pleased with

the way our government is attempting to manage events? Some will always
say yes

to this question, but there numbers are dwindling. To bring about the
greatest good

in the shortest time for all PD effected persons, will be achieved when our

government changes it’s policy and decides to do things it currently wont.

So is it our job to make nice here with each other by being nonoffensive
to everyone

and reminisce about old days with Dr. Fink?

The Constution clearly states that when the government goes array the
people not only have a right make the corrective change but we are
charged with the responsibility to bring about that change.

Just trying to be a good citizen with PD.

Ned