I wish List Members had the benefit of Diane Wysak's posts like I do.  They are pro and con SCR of all kinds.

What really disturbs me is the growing number of op-eds and articles by people  like Dr. Kelly Holllowell claiming "stunning success with adult stem cells for Parkinson's."  They have to be referring to Dr. Levesque's one patient, Dennis Turner, whose PD has returned after his treatment with his own brain cells which gave him a reprieve of about  4 years.  Unfortunately, cell replacement did not reveal the cause of  PD.

If any of you are receiving successful treatments with adult stem cells I'd sure like to hear about it.

Ray