I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't think many of the folks are questioning the role of politics in the equation or people venting their anger (occasionally).  But when the tone gets so hostile, negative, and critical of other list members and people get hurt and leave, it seems counterproductive.  I think that's all people are saying . . . mutual respect and courtesy, please.  People might be more important that winning a point.

Carole and Ted (57/45/40, bilateral DBS 2/05)