This is from  a young Christian woman email friend of mine and this is what has happened to her.  After you read this tell me a few cells are worth more than her life. She doesn't have PD, but her mom did and died of it, she has something else.  Buddy is her dog.
Ray

Hello Rayilyn,

I've been adjusting to my changed circumstances. End of August, my right leg refused to move at all, so my ability to transfer by myself went poof... tried a hospital bed, an instrument developed by Satan. Hoyer lift, but not very often... had to get a bed frame high enough for it to fit under. Danny said I could order a laptop... that helps. I'm hoping it will ease up, so I can eventually transfer again.

Buddy is 8 now... put a chair next to bed, so he doesn't jump so far. They bring food in for me, and he expects a share... even ate cabbage! He has a cup of coffee every morning too. He calls it "cawfee".

Dad and I love Bill Maher too!

How are you and Spike?

Take care,

Luella