I have Betsy Sargent's textbook, Kathryn, if you want to use it - it's all
about inkshedding.  On my shelf - one of the ones near by desk - 2nd row - a
creamy colour and 1" thick, I think.

-----Original Message-----
From: CASLL/Inkshed [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kathryn
Alexander
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 3:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: is there a "How to do an Inkshed" publication somewhere?

Dear all,

I am working on integrating writing-intensive learning into curriculum and
course work at SFU, and I discussed Inkshedding with a faculty member in
Archeology and he wants to try it out.

Now I am looking for a primer on how to do an INKSHED, or rather how to
tell a  faculty member how to teach and use an inkhed  -  is it printed or
posted anywhere?

Many thanks

Kathryn

Kathryn Alexander, Ph.D.,
Centre for Writing Intensive Learning (CWIL),
Simon Fraser University,
Burnaby, B.C.  V5A 1S6
Office:  AQ 6207
Website: http://www.sfu.ca/cwil

Tel: (604) 268 - 6799  Fax: (604) 268 - 6915
email: [log in to unmask]

              http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/