As I understand it, the document in question is the Northumberland
Manuscript.  (Or more properly, the cover sheet of said manuscript.)
This cover sheet contains various scribblings and overwritings,
including the name "William Shakespeare" and the names of several of
Shakespeare's plays, along with the names of some other public figures
of the late 1590s (such as Francis Bacon and Thomas Nashe).  It has long
been used by Bacon-wrote-Shakespeare advocates as "evidence" for their
cause, so it's interesting to see it being co-opted by these new Henry
Neville advocates.  I would be interested to see how they decided that
the scribblings are in Neville's handwriting.

Dave Kathman