From: "Paula Nixon" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:49 PM
Subject: fetal farms

> Blaming Focus on the Family, a Christan organization for trying to stir up
a foolish panic about fetal farms as though they are trying to hold back
development of a treatment for PD is really showing bias.  Yes, they are
mentioned in the article as a concerned group, however if you read the
article in World Net Daily, it speaks of several groups, after it talks
about ethicist and  the US Congress' debate on the use of aborted babies.
This article was written in Nov. 1999.  It is not news.

> The need for living tissue seems to be the only reason for partial birth
abortion.  It certainly isn't for the life of the mother.  This is usually
done in the last trimester. If the baby is in the head down position, it has
to be turned in the uterus to be able to pull the baby's body out feet
first, just until the head is just about to be fully delivered, then the
scull is punctured and the brains sucked out.  This is not for the health of
the mother, in fact it would be hard on her.When the baby is inches from
being born, why can't it be pulled out the last inch or two, live and be
given to someone that wants it?  Look up
www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp? ARTICLE_ID=17250. Sorry to be so
graphic. It's not just right wing Christians that don't like this.  Paula

mailto:[log in to unmask]