The Medicare prescription drug plan IS terribly confusing. Here are some web resources that try to make it  more understandable.

Families USA Medicare Drug Coverage Center
http://www.familiesusa.org/issues/medicare/rx-drug-center/for-consumers/

AARP guide to Medicare prescription drug coverage
http://assets.aarp.org/www.aarp.org_/articles/health/medicare_d_full.pdf

Medicare Rights Center
http://www.medicarerights.org/

Linda

-- Mary Ann Ryan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
This list has been valuable to its participants primarily because of the
information shared here.

Now Medicare is going to be offering a drug treatment plan and I'm already
confused.  I would appreciate any information that anyone would be willing
to share about how this plan can and should be implemented.   Please post
anything that you know to help all of us wade through the quagmire this plan
is sure to exist in.

Thanks
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 65/25 with PD)