Dear Linda,

I completely agree with your assertion that  the research being conducted by
Ceregene in no way dismisses  the need for the reinstatement of GDNF treatment
to the participants  who have been involved in Amgen's clinical trial.  I
feel strongly that we  should not abandon our efforts to convince Amgen to supply
GDNF for further  human clinical trials or else sell their patent to another
company or  institution who will allow the research to continue and I remain
committed to  participate in efforts to further that cause.  I hope that my
message did  not convey feelings contrary to that mission.

While I view Ceregene's work with Neurturin as one more avenue for
investigation into treatment and hopefully a cure for Parkinson's and  I'm encouraged
and hopeful when I learn of efforts that might hold promise,  I don't feel that
this work negates, in any way, Amgen's responsibilities and  the importance
of GDNF to Parkinson's research.

Thank you Linda, for your clarification on this matter....I know that we're
on the same page here and I appreciate your input.

Dee