My husband just got diagnosised.  a month ago.  i found this
wonderful site.  pdrecovery.org which has an cure for PD based on
Chinese Medicine.  We found a practicioner in our area and have been
going to him for two weeks.   You can't be on medication if you
follow their treatment.  We were on for 5 days, and i took him off to
try this.  I have found several people who have been following their
treatment who have had good results and a diminishing of their symptoms.
Nancy