Well, I had  to,turn my stimulators off and then one battery indicator  light
showed negativethatI couldn't get get the light to come on and I almost  went
suscidal! Then my son trieda new bettery and t hen that little machine came
on and I was ok. Of course
then the person that went to the original person that had gone  with me the
to neurologist
and the doctor  and his staff were taking the long weekend off! just  my
luck(he doesnt
know what kind of nut I am  I guess He does so he doesn't have an  emergency
number/