> My personal idea at the moment is that personhood begins at implantation,
> but I am open to change on that with further information.

Raylin answered your question. The embryos used for stem cells have never been
implanted. The ovule has been taken out and been fertilized by sperm outside
the womb. They are waiting to be transplanted but many donīt get used and are
just thrown away so why not use them for stem cell?
Maryse cg JOhn 76,16