The parts of the article I posted claimed that fetal farms were operating or just around the corner  This is the great slippery slope anti-abortionists fear will happen with embryonic stem cell research.  There was no proof that this was in fact actually happening, only fear-mongering that it would or could happen, that body parts would be farmed for unscrupulous scientists.

There is a great fear of Frankenstein among some Christian groups opposing ESC, NT, parthenogenesis, any kind of embryo production .  immaculate conceptions or otherwise.  However we hear little opposition to IVF.  How hypocritical.

I have posted articles of various opinions. Can't we handle this?  Doesn't it make sense to look at all arguments and at least know what they are?  An Alabaman State Senator just claimed the gulf hurricanes were God's punishment for sin, despite the fact the French Quarter was damaged the least.  Some religious people say God didn't do it, it was the Devil.   I don't agree with either, but need to know what people are thinking.  Meanwhile, "Rome burns".from "Nero fiddled while Rome burned" meaning we are dying while these silly arguments go on.

Ray