rick,paula,ray&sherie,

just want to say thanks for sharing with me. i would be interested in  the pd
recovery book. want to look at every alternative treatment possible.  what a
coincidence ray, another glenn brown wonders never cease. fyi, right now  i am
fully functional and not taking any pd meds.
after reading some of the other posts it sounds like us parkinsn folk  are
between a rock and a hard place with no where to run and no where to hide.
although my neuro is untouchable and unresponsive i did manage to obtain a
helpful hint from her that has proven to be quite beneficial to me. she advised  me
to do as much in the way of exercise as is possible.i try to take her advice
and i can say that at this stage of the malady my movement is still fairly
fluid most of the time. also, i 've noticed that being calm diminishes  the
tremors somewhat. please keep the info coming. hearing from you is important  to
me.

glenn