hello listers,

i am new to this list and elated to have discovered it's existence. i was
diagnosed 2&1/2 yrs. ago. my neurologist prescribed mirapex for my symptoms
which are hand tremors, slowness
and slight imbalance. i started with 0.125 mil. 3x's a day and  increased to
0.5 3x's a day. unfortunately, i experienced an episode that caused  sweating
and a very sick feeling. needless to say, i ceased taking the  prescription
immediately. my dr.wou ld not respond to my phone call and had an  assistant to
telephone me instead. i was not at home and my wife took the  message. she
informed me that it was suggested that i see the psychiatrist  that works with
their medical group. i felt that my concerns were worth  professional medical
intervention. i am now looking for another neurologist and  i hope this is the
right course of action. nevertheless, is there anyone else on  this list having
difficulty or success with mirapex? if so' i'd like to hear  what you  have
to say.

glenn brown