Paula, I'm a nurse so I can speak with some familiarity about what you have
written here.

I'm sorry to read that you mother and son-in-law died after receiving
conventional treatment.  They would have died with non-conventional
treatment as well.  Cancer is a very odd group of diseases -some which
respond to the boosted immune system and some that don't respond to the most
powerful treatment known.

Having dealt with large numbers of people with cancer who sought
unconventional treatment, I can attest to the fact that there is a much
larger percentage of *early* death following such intervention.  The most
common comment I hear from the medical staff is - if only they would have
brought the patient in earlier, we probably could have saved them.

I have little respect for 'holistic' treatment of any disease.  The
statistics are simply not there to prove that they work.  Show me a placebo
controlled double blind study that exhibits positive results and maybe I'll
listen.  It is my experience that such studies are never done by the folks
advancing holistic methods.
---------
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jaie 66/26 with PD)