Dear Katie
I doubt you have studied into it, why would you.  They try to teach everyone in the schools that evolution is the only way and that it is a fact.  However, there are some agnostic scientists out there that have come to the conclusion that there has to be Intelligent Design for everything to work as well as it does. They still aren't Christians.  I have heard many scientists speak that finally decided that they just couldn't fall for evolution any more.  They weren't Christians when they made that decision.

 Evolution tells you you have to believe in spontaneous generation that was disproved a hundred years ago, but they say if you give it long enough it will work, and "first there was nothing and then it exploded." Steven Jay Gould. That takes faith, which is a religion.  You just don't have God telling you what to do.

Paula

lacewell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Paula wrote:

"I just want to let it be known that there is real science behind the study
of Intelligent Design"

Not! If you want to delude yourself, that's fine. ID is the religious
right's attempt to cram Christian beliefs down our throats. No thanks.

Katie