----- Original Message -----
From: "Douglas Way" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2005 11:21 AM
Subject: Re: DOUBLE VISION

> has anybody have any experience with double vision, from eye muscle
> relaxation due to PD? your response on this matter woould be appreciated.
>

> doug

Doug:

I was originally diagnosed with both PD and MG.  Main MG symptom was double
vision.  But subsequent testing said no MG.  Neuroopthalmologist says I do
not have MG, but double
vision caused by problem with eye muscles.

I still take one dose of mestinon a day to help with double vision but it
still gets pretty bad when I'm tired.  It's bad enough that I've stopped
driving.

Do you have a similar problem with D/V?

Merv