Marco,

Welcome back. We are in the midst of a discussion as to which came first, the Intellegently Designed (read god) chicken, or the Darwinian (read it happened but not in six days thank you very much) egg. Whether it is all just good fun or is bringing us all closer to a cure you can decide for yourself.

Anyway, welcome back. It is never dull around here.

Together we make a diffrerence.

Greg Wasson

Marco DeMichiel <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
hello,

I've decided to rejoin the group after an absence of 2yrs or so, having
left under a blackcloud. This time I managed to complete the subscription
procedure without trouble and as a consequence read Barbara Patterson's
wecome message for the first time. I just wish I'd read before. To those
of you I might have offended in the past, I sincerely apologise.

Marco

"Willy Loman never made a lot of money. His name was never in the paper. He's not the finest character that ever lived. But he's a human being, and a terrible thing is happening to him. So attention must be paid...Attention, attention must finally be paid to such a person." - Arthur Miller - Death of a Salesman