These new breakthroughs are derived from the genetic testing of one cell  that is done now in IVF clinics so the "parents" can decide whether or not to use the embryo if there is a serious defect or illness.

With the new Bush Supreme Court we can say goodbye to cures for our descendants.
We will exist with the knowledge if the UK or South Korea comes up with a cure, it will be criminalized in the US even if we can afford to go abroad for help.

Let us pray.

Ray