Carol,  I take 4x200mg Comtan with 50/200ER  Carbo Levo and sometimes
experience shortness of breath and/or diskenisia(sp?)  as the dose is
kicking in.    -Geo.

             rayilynlee
             Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
             Parkinson's                                                cc
             Information
             Exchange Network                                      Subject
             <PARKINSN@LISTSER         Re: comtan
             V.UTORONTO.CA>

             10/16/05 02:24 PM

             Please respond to
                Parkinson's
                Information
             Exchange Network
             <PARKINSN@LISTSER
              V.UTORONTO.CA>

Carol, It didn't help me, why I don't take PDmeds,Ray