Carol,  I take 50/200Carbo/Levodopa (Generic Sinemet) with 200mg Comtan
four times a day.  As far as I know, the only thing Comtan is good for is
as a buffer for levodopa to keep it from changing to dopamine before it
gets to my brain.  For the most accurate information,  contact your
prescribing physian.  All the best,  G

             Carol Kerr
             Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
             Parkinson's                                                cc
             Information
             Exchange Network                                      Subject
             <PARKINSN@LISTSER         Re: comtan
             V.UTORONTO.CA>

             10/18/05 02:55 AM

             Please respond to
                Parkinson's
                Information
             Exchange Network
             <PARKINSN@LISTSER
              V.UTORONTO.CA>

Do you not take any PD meds?   If not, what do y ou do?
Carol

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]