Bill Frist has worked out a compromise to postpone the stem cell vote in the Senate until next year,

Of course the research is already dated and we'll all be dead before they find time to vote on this.

You there in the wheelchair - are you going to keep on voting Republican?  I know, some are for us, but they are greatly outnumbered in all three branches of government.

On Nova on PBS last night I saw that scientists are going to create life out of non-living chemicals.  The Pope and Billy Graham sure won't like that.

Frontline had the documentation on torture as US policy of Rummy and Bush in war on terror.  No intelligence was gained by these means.  Do you feel safer now?

Ray