Linda, do you know if PAN has or has plans to establish liaison with Hwang's World Stem Cell Hub?

Even if I had Hwang's phone or email I could probably not get through to him.  What if a person wanted to be his guinea pig or send him skin cells?  I swore I would never have DBS but I did it - twice!!!

I think there is going to be a long line at Seoul U or the WSCH.  At almost 70, I don't have 30 or 40 years to wait til Bush gets off his butt.  Even if it didn't work, one could feel one had made a contribution to future success.

Hwang is committed to doing something NOW.  I respectfully suggest we forget our government, the science being argued about  is old  and I don't want someone else's old embryos anyway.  I think nuclear transfer and Hwang are the way to go.

At least I could stop bitching about Bush and do something constructive.  Calls to legislators are a big waste of time.

Ray