You're most welcome, Ray.  Interesting question, about the correlation.  A
Ph.D. in England seems to think that a correlation exists between PD and
artistic people (in particular, musicians).  I couldn't say, but my wife has
had PD since 1995, and she is/was a pianist and organist.  Pretty smart, too.
Scott

>===== Original Message From "Parkinson's Information Exchange Network"
>Scott, your knowledge and posts are much appreciated by me.  Even though I'm
>old I still like  to learn.  We seem to have lots of very smart, well
>educated people  on this list and I wonder if there is any correlation with
>Parkinson's.
>Ray, fellow Arizonan

Scott E. Antes
Department of Anthropology