I shared with you what I thought was a personal reply to my heartfelt,
kind-worded letter to the President concerning his stand on stem cells.

After hearing from Arnie (former government employee), and other offline
emails, and  Alison from CureParkinson's, who received the EXACT letter and
fact sheet, I am VERY disillusioned!  I know the President cannot be
expected to answer everyone personally, but at least disguise form letters a
little better and CHECK TO SEE HOW MANY VOTES THAT CONSTITUENT REPRESENTS!!

Fax or email your letters - regular mail has to go thru extensive
checkpoints.  We have until next year for the vote on HR810 - Stem Cell
Enhancement Act - allowing the use of excess embryonic cells from fertility
clinics. FAX # 202 456-2461

Address:  1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW

Washington, DC 20500

Tel:  202 456-1414

LET'S BOMBARD THE WHITEHOUSE MAIL - TODAY!  GIVE YOUR PERSONAL STORY - SEE
HOW MANY FOR LETTERS WE CAN RECEIVE, THEN WE'LL BUILD A BONFIRE WITH ALL THE
FORM LETTERS FROM "MARGUERITE!"

MEET YOU ON THE CAPITOL STEPS!

Peggy