Ray wrote:
> My point was life expectancy has improved since the Stone Age due to
> science.

Depends on where you live.  In South Africa, the life expectancy is still 35
years - as it is in many third world countries.  Only the rich can look
forward to reaching old age.
  Scott explained very well about the principle of natural selection
> in evolution.  I am an evolutionary dead end.

You are still here - and an excellent example of both scientific advancement
and genetic good fortune.  Anyone else with your history would have been
dead long ago.
---------
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 66/26 with PD)