Hi Ray,

Yes, you have a point there!  I've always been such a "control freak"  when
it comes to my painting...I like to do portraits and will often "work a  piece
to death" trying to get just the right likeness to the subject.  As a  (pain
in the butt) person who cannot walk through a room without straightening a
picture on the wall or hurries to wipe up a "sticky spot" on the floor  my  style
of painting is another reflection of my compulsion for  orderliness. Since
watercolor is often most charming when done in a  loose, flowing and spontaneous
style your suggestion of the "Monet" approach is  right on target.  Don't
know if this old leopard can change it's spots but  I'll give it a try.

Dee