DEAR JACKIE,
I READ YOUR POST ON LISTSERVER SITE, AND AM ATTEMPTING THIS EMAIL( DOUBLE VISION AND ALL). I'VE HEARD THAT DBS CAN CAUSE DOUBLE VISION. IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN HANG MY HAT ON AS TO WHETHER DV IS ASSOCIATED WITH PD?

"Jacqueline Winterkorn, PhD, MD" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I am a neuro-ophthalmologist. I treat a lot of double vision. Having PD
predisposes to divergence insufficiency -- side by side doubling in the
distance-- and to convergence insufficiency -- side by side doubling when you try to
read. One or both of these would be far more likely than having PD and
Myasthenia gravis.
Jacqueline Winterkorn, PhD, MD