Scott, I forgot to comment on your research project.  Please keep me/us informed on what you are doing.  If there is any way I can be of help let me know.  I'm so bored being so useless.

I  once read a book on how an anthropologist would describe the culture of the U.S.  Can't remember the title or author.  Can't see to read any more either.

Thanks for bringing a fresh perspective to this list. Ray