Hi Rick:
The problems we face as having PD is the same problem everyone faces as we
grow old: lessening of income, a greater dependence on others, increasing
medical costs, a need to economize, a loss of social standing, a loss of
comforting delusions.  I've been "surrendering the things the things of
youth" so rapidly of late that I begining to tap into the things of old age.
  More than ever as we age we need to wisely adaptive.  It sounds like
you're wisely adapting.  David