Hello Dee and All.
Some days I get sideswiped and can't get to my messages for a while.  If I
don't answer right away, it's for that reason--or that I simply accidentally
overlooked your message.
I'd like to shift gears for a moment and ask a question--which I hope isn't
too stupid.  Are any of you unable to shrug or roll your shoulders while on
levadopa (Sinemet)?  My wife absolutely cannot do it when on meds, but she can
do it easily when she's off.  Thanks.
Scott

>===== Original Message From "Parkinson's Information Exchange Network"
>Hi Scott,
>
>Thanks for your response to my message regarding PD and artistic abilities...
 Dee

Scott E. Antes
Department of Anthropology
Northern Arizona University