Hi Scott,

Thanks for your response to my message regarding PD and artistic  abilities.
Yes, I see this Forum as a valuable tool in bringing  together people with
Parkinson's to share ideas, resources and support.   When I "research" the
"research" being done today relating to finding a cure for  Parkinson's I am
reminded of how technical  and challenging the work is in the fields of genetics,
stem cells  and environmental science.  As I learn more about how complicated
and  fine tuned the human body is in it's processes to support life I feel in
awe of it's complexity (who knew that all of those busy little  jobs are going
on in each cell of our body).  When viewed in this  context, our theories
about the cause/cure for Parkinson's might  appear rather trivial.  But, since we
are the people who are  living with this condition, we may be in the best
position to shed some light on it's cause by sharing  commonalities we've
experienced in our lives.

Dee