If you have five paragraphs (more or less) that you'd like to contribute to the
next edition of the Inkshed newsletter, the editors would like to see them
before December 1. Or if you have a comment, rant, or extended invitation to
write about form in discourse, we'd like to read that, too.

If you've published something in the last few months or year, send that
information along and we'll include it.It would be a useful service to have a
sort of ongoing bibliography of work done by our community.

We expect to have information about the next Inkshed conference in the next
issue, so look for that. If you have information about other conferences that
you think would be of interest to Inkshed readers, please send that along.

We'd like to revive the practice of having someone re-capitulate/edit/summarize
discussion threads from the listserv. Two recent ones, on the 5pe (as the new
acronym seems to be) and on composition in Canada, could benefit from an
editorial hand. Volunteers?

And to conclude, we would like to exhort you all again to shed some ink provided
you are moved by a real rhetorical exigency.

Dr.  Roger Graves
Director of Writing and Technical & Professional Communication
University of Western Ontario
London, ON N6A 3K7
519.661.2111x85785