From: CASLL/Inkshed on behalf of Betsy Sargent
Sent: Mon 11/28/2005 5:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Study of writing centres

	Dear all,

	I seem to be hallucinating that there was a study of writing centres
	in Canadian universities during the past few years and that a call
	went out on this list for information--but I can't seem to locate
	anything about it in my Inkshed files or on the Inkshed website.  Can
	anyone help me figure out what I'm remembering and where I can find
	the resulting study and compiled data?

	Thanks--Betsy