I've been reading the double vision posts with interest, hoping to see prism
vision, which is what my husband gets at times.  He usually gets it in one
eye at a time, although rarely it does appear in both eyes, and it switches
from eye to eye.  Doesn't happen all the time.   Happens more frequently
when he has had an extreme low blood pressure episode in the previous 12
hours.  He says it appears in the outer edge of his vision at first - looks
like he is looking through a prism - everything is distorted equally - then
it spreads to his whole vision out of that eye.  Goes away in 30 min to an
hour generally.

Anyone else had this?

Katie Lacewell