I was just recently diagnosed with PD.  After about 8 months seeing an
orthopedic for pain in the back, left thigh and left leg associated with leg
weakness and limping.  Your symptoms sound like mine.  Then when I got the tremor in
the left hand, I went on line and diagnosed myself.  Confirmed by the
neurologist.  To see Dr. Weiner at Univ. of Md. in Baltimore in late Dec.  On no
medication as of yet.  I do not like taking medication but I guess I will have to.
Now have pain in left arm and stiffness in shoulder and hand weakness.  What
can I expect next?  Depressed about this situation..........Debbie