It is interesting that you note that Laureen's symptoms decrease at the
high altitude of New
 Mexico.When I was at the yopd conference last year in Albequerque, I
noticed that I needed
less sinemet than usual and that this effect lasted for two or three
weeks after my reeturn home.
Has anybody else noticed this effect of high altitude?

hilary blue